We are excited to walk you through the process of buying a home whether it’s your first home or you’re a veteran home buyer!
If you don’t have an idea of where you would like to reside, we will ask numerous questions to try to discover an area which will best suite your needs! We want to help our clients find their dream home in NC which will fit their family’s needs whether it be work-related or recreational!
Dedicated Mays Gibson Buyer’s Agent-Your Home Search Simplified
- If you haven’t already been in contact with a lender, it is important that you do look at Financing First
- Pre-Qualification: Tells you how much you can afford for a home.
- Pre-Approval: Tells you how much the bank will guarantee to lend you for a home.
- Your Buyer’s Agent will work hard for you! You provide the criteria and we provide the homes within that criteria for you!
- Your Buyer’s Agent will schedule tours of homes for you
Get Pre-Qualified Today! Shop for Mortgage Rates Here…
Negotiations/Documents/Inspections made Simple
- Your Buyer’s Agent will provide a market analysis and negotiate on your behalf.
- Your Buyer’s Agent is educated and will review forms with you. We know you have a very busy lifestyle, so we have simplified the process for you!
- We will do the leg work and you can sign electronically!
- Inspections: Whether it’s a Home Inspection/Mold/Termite/or Roof Inspection, we will schedule this on your behalf and review reports with you
- Your Buyer’s Agent will coordinate closing and will ensure everyone receives documentation:
- Closing Attorneys/Lenders
- Wiring Instructions
- and More
Please read the Working With Real Estate Agent’s to get a better understanding of Agency in NC
Give us a Call Today or Complete the form for Us to Call You! We look forward to assisting you and can tell you more about what we can do for YOU!